“Better than the megachains”

Anthony's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #243 of 391 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Pizza delivery was decent. Good, thin crust and tasty sauce. I hate sweet pizza sauce and this wasn't! Delivery was super quick, half the time I was quoted on the phone. Reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed January 27, 2012

To be fair, I'm not much of a fan of NY style pizza to begin with, though there have been exceptions. Anthony's pizza is average NY pizza to me, sort of on the greasy side, and too much naked crust. It does have a pretty good flavor aside from the grease and crust issues. The cheesebread is good, but the actual sizes of the peices you get varies greatly, and sometimes it seems a bit skimpy on the cheese. It annoys me that they don't have any unsweetend beverages other than water (at least on my previous visits). Service at the counter is usually friendly, and the place has a very relaxed atmosphere. There are better options for me in the area, but if you're a fan of NY style pizza you might like it.