“Always Good!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Denver
“Always Good!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We've eaten here many times over the past few years, and so far, everything on their menu is good. That said, I have tried their red sauce one time, and since then, have always asked them to use their green chile instead, which they do at no extra charge. Their salsa is HOT, at least to this gringo's taste, but their guacamole sauce they sometimes serve is very good. The staff is wonderful, particularly Romero, with attentive service and attention to detail.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Donna S

“Going down in food and service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Was so hungry but was in a rush and was in the mood for what I was hoping was the best menudo around..but I arrived and got it in 10 minutes and left. Once I got to my destination to eat it, my tortillas were rock hard, the tribe was not washed and tough was not cooked completely. It wells terrible couldn't even chew the meat. Very sad and unhappy at this point. And still Hungry!! That's a problem!!

Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't bother”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My favorite across the street, Las Fuentes was closed for the weekend and daughter wanted Mexican food. We had a BOGO coupon. Service was fairly inattentive, although the place was fairly empty, we were sat at a table that had not been wiped. Drink Waitress seemed pissed to have to wipe it upon request and took her time. She brought our drinks and didn't take our food order although we were ready. The waiter took our food order. The food came quickly. We had no utensils. A set was brought to my daughter quickly. I was told by the waiter they had to wash some more. (remember place was empty at 8PM Saturday night.) I waited awhile for the utensils. My mole enchilada tasted like someone shook sugar all over it. My one margarita was fine as were the beans and rice. Over a year ago my friend liked the Huevos Rancheros, haven't heard if she still does. I won't be back.

• Visited July 2012
Des Moines, Iowa
“Bad in every way”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went here based on other reviews. Our experience started with poor service and a watered down margarita and only got worse from there. They brought the wrong food and corrected the problem by scraping off the wrong portions and slopping on some sour cream to cover the crime. I'm 40 and count on one hand how many time I have left no tip. Unfortunately, I have added one to the count.

• Visited July 2012
Marquette, Michigan
“Good”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Food was good. Service was good. It didn't stand out for any reason, though locals claim it has the BEST margaritas, I wasn't sure. If you want Mexican, it's worth a try.

Visited June 2012