“Lunch and dinner ”
Review of Las Fuentes

Las Fuentes
Ranked #163 of 392 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here for years and have been impressed by the fact that the dishes are consistently good- and they haven't raised prices!! Quick service, fresh chips and salsa will keep me coming back!!! Bueno!

1  Thank Lindsay E

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I went here for lunch. It was busy. They clearly need more wait staff. It seemed disorganized and confusing. It took a long time to order. It took a long time to get our food. It took a long time to get a refill on chips/salsa. I took 15 minutes to pay. We spent more than an hour at a place that shouldn't have taken this long. The food was good - (small portion), but I'm afraid the wait and inattentive servers take this place down a few notches. I ordered the dinner chimichanga and it looked like a lunch portion. It tasted good, but it was small. I had a side of chile relano which didn't come out with my meal and I had to ask for it to get it. This was probably due to the person who took my order and brought me my food were two different people (as was the chip person, water person, bill collector person)... Again, maybe because they were busy? I just can't sit somewhere for 15 minutes waiting for them to return my credit card.

1  Thank savvytravelers40
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My friend and I had dinner at Las Fuentes and thoroughly enjoyed the food! As you walk in the door you are greeted by a friendly waitress, who asks "How many?" you hold up your fingers and she points you to a table where chips and the best salsa are waitng. The salsa is heavy on the cilantro and garlic which made me very happy. I had the Tacos de Pescado, which is what I order whenever available. The blackened fish added a little heat to the dish but the fresh pico de gallo and avacado saved it from being too hot. My friend ordered the green chili pork and said it was some of the best she had. The margaritas were delicious as well. The price was right and the food was fantastic!

1  Thank Kitten1968
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Immediate seating at this restaurant when we visited. The staff was very friendly, efficient, and accommodating. The salsa was the best I've ever had...plenty of fresh garlic and cilantro. The Green Chili Plate was amazing. The margarita's were good too, and everything was reasonably priced. I highly recommend this restaurant for a great dining experience.

1  Thank Sara P
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have heard great things about this restaurant and finally tried it. I ordered pick-up for 7 of my co-workers. The gentleman on the phone was very accommodating, repeated my order, and said that they would mark on the orders what exactly it was instead of putting names on the orders. Pleasantly surprised when we picked-up the order at how clean and big this restaurant was as it is in a strip mall. We asked to add an order of chips and salsa to the already tallied up order and they ended up giving us a big bag of chips and salsa for free. SO nice. The food was REALLY tasty, well done, and the presentation was nice. I would recommend coming here if you would like authentic Mexican, for America, that is.

1  Thank pukefrog