“The VERY best Chinese Delivery EVER!!!”

Peking-Tokyo Express
Ranked #24 of 410 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 18, 2013

OK, I will admit that my mommy rarely raves about delivery food and Chinese is typically her last option. However, Peking-Tokyo Express brought nothing but MMMM~MMM's from both she and daddy tonight! The Crab/Cheese Wantons were truly SUPER, mommy's favorite. Daddy did nothing but exclaim with amazement at each vegetable he crunched into, stating how incredibly fresh it was! Their service was provided with a genuine smile and the delivery wait time hardly noticeable. Absolutely worth trying!!!

1  Thank SuePurrQT3-14

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We started off with egg drop and hot and sour soup which is always good. We got the pupu platter for the first time because hubby wanted crab cheese wontons and I didn't. There were 2 of everything on the platter. Hubby ate the wontons and loved them. The beef sticks were good too. The bbq pork ribs were good, I'd never had the red bbq on a rib before. It also had fried shrimp, egg roll and chicken wings which were all pretty standard. We always get the combo pad thai which we love. The new item we tried was the mu shu pork. They serve the real mu shu pancakes which are thin and delicious. Hubby like it, I thought it was ok. I like a lot of cabbage and their version had a lot of the other things which I'm sure some people like. Of course that didn't stop me from eating it! We had lots of leftovers especiallly because we ordered the pupu platter.

They always have fast and friendly service.

1  Thank saltw80128
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We eat here as often as possible. We love the fried won tons as appetize and the Hunan beef is great.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great portions of white meat, battered in a yummy sauce. Also the egg drop soup is one of my favorites as well. Polite and fast delivery.

1  Thank Local-Foodie_11
Reviewed October 29, 2012

While staying at the southwest La Quinta we ordered from the Peking-Tokyo Express and the food was wonderful. Hunan beef was particularly good (a little spicy) and the delivery was quite fast.