“Good waiter”

Applebee's
Ranked #119 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We went here with our family and were kind of picky with where we wanted to sit and our order. The waiter was more than accommodating and helped our daughter with her order (she's trying to be a big girl).
The food was good, was delivered timely and as ordered.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Although I rarely go to chain restaurants, I had received a gift certificate for Christmas and went to Applebee's at about 2 P.M. on a Wednesday. Darren was the bartender, one of the friendliest I've ever met. He is a great conversationalist and encourages conversations between patrons as he introduced me to a few people at the bar. I hated to leave! Lunch specials are great! They also have a good Happy Hour menu from 3-6 P.M.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The only one in our party of four who did NOT have a salad was me.
Everyone love their salads.

I had the fish and chips.

Here is a GOOD TIP when eating here..."DO NOT HAVE THE FISH AND CHIPS."

Service was pretty good though.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

First let me say, we're very easy going people. When the hostess walked us to our table she asked how we're doing, I said "good, how are you?" She replied "Oh, just really tired"....seated us and walked away. Then the waiter came...asked how we are, I said "good, how are you?" He replied "Well, I'm exhausted. I work two jobs, got off at 3:30 this morning back up at ???? and here I am." Seriously?

We ordered mozzarella sticks, they were not fresh, barely warm. We ordered a steak with shrimp, potatoes and fresh veggies.........not real warm, tasted just ok; neither of us finished it. They never removed any empty dishes from the table, never asked if we needed anything and it took what seemed like forever to finally get our bill.

We won't be visiting again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Well, hadn't been there in a while and decided we probably won't go back. It was very busy, service was good but food was not. Need I say more?