“Open Late Needed a Bite”

Old Chicago Wadsworth
Ranked #9 of 410 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2013

It was late and we were hungry after a long day of travel from Mexico. We enjoyed a pizza and wings. Service was friendly and the location convenient.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Service was friendly. They explained their beers and the menu.

My husband had a free pizza for his birthday to redeem and OMG it was cheesy goodness.

It can get busy and loud in here. And depending on where you sit you may not be able to see the game you want to, but overall fun place.

Limited parking though.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stopped in here with a buddy to watch a game and hoist some brews. It was a big game and we only found spots in back. As we maneuvered our way toward the bar and bigger TVs, our waitress kept track of us and our thirsts. The bartender was very knowledgeable about the numerous beers available. We got a big pizza thinking we'd take some home but it was so delicious we devoured it all. A very fine spot to eat, drink and enjoy a game.

1  Thank Thirdy
Reviewed November 4, 2013

So I was in town on business and needed a place to eat, drink and relax. OK so relaxing at an OC is not for the faint of heart but I do like to watch sports and seating in the bar was the quickest way to eat. They were very attentive to our needs even though they were slammed. The food came out hot... no long delays either. You can tell that this location is used to being busy. The first night I ate here they got my pie wrong but it was not very far behind my guests. The beer selection is second to none... the wings with the dry rub are to die for. I have a hard time finding anything I dont like to tell you about... maybe seating kids in the bar area. Keep them in the dining area and let the adults have the bar area... good times!!! thanks OC

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

They offer super easy and covemient access for pick-up. Tavern pizza, the salads and numerous appetizers are delicious. The carryout location is just inside the front door. The staff is always very polite on the phone and make the wait very pleasant once you arrive for your carryout.