“tasty”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great pizza, fair prices. got right in on a Sunday night during football right after the broncos game

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have only ever eaten the Chicken Mac-n-Cheese, but it is never disappointing! They always have it hot and ready within 10 minutes of calling in my order and the garlic bread that they serve it with is always fresh!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had a great time there. The service was good. Atmosphere was fun and the waitress was so nice to us. We had not been there in a long time so we had a good time.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

It was okay I guess just found it overpriced for what it was, I ordered soup and it came luke warm so that was sent back, I also had wings which were very good. Just thought the service could have been better. If you want better service and cheaper prices with good food try the Rusty Bucket just down the street

Reviewed December 6, 2012

the food is great and nice & hot when you get it. the service is fast and you can relax and watch sports while dining.