“Thumbs up!”

Add it.
Moose Hill Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 11, 2014

WE've been there a few times and it was really good .The fish tacos with Tuna was outstanding and plenty of it .h
THe prices are also a plus,very reasonable.Ithink it's better than the TEquilas down the road

There are newer reviews for Moose Hill Cantina

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is one of our favorite casual Mexican Restaurants. Food is consistently good and has many traditional choices for most tastes. Very good margarita menu.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

My brother took me here saying it was very good - he was wrong - it's excellent. Not anything like your normal "we all get it from the same commissary downtown" Tex-Mex. This is really great Tex-Mex, obviously made fresh on-site. The portions were almost intimidating and everything was delicious!! I had a beef burrito, a soft chili relleno, rice & refrieds. The beans were just right - not the pasty or soupy things you get at a lot of Mexican places, and the rice was nicely spiced and not dry. The burrito would have served as a meal all by itself - but was to good to stop eating. The chili relleno was unlike any I've had before - I can only hope to find one this good back in Atlanta. The service & atmosphere was equally unique and enjoyable. This is definitely worth checking out if you crave excellent Tex-Mex!!

1  Thank peachtree287
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I really wanted to love this place! It's clean and the service is great. I always love a local place. But it's just so-so. Nothing is spicy or flavorful (I don't mean "hot" I mean well-seasoned) It's just average. And way, way, way to much cheese on everything. I'll try again, because I really do want to love it.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The reasons I like this restaurant are many; they have good fresh well prepared food, this is also the cleanest Mexican restaurant I have ever been in. The help are friendly and conscientious and you don’t have to wait until the next turn of the century to receive you food. The prices are very reasonable too.

1  Thank Nefesh B