“I'll go somewhere else”

Add it.
Carino's Italian-Lakewood
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had dinner here on a Saturday night. The restaurant was not very busy. I had a Create Your Own pasta dish with spaghetti and sausage and also had chili. The chili was the worst I have had anywhere. I kid you not, when I tasted it I thought immediately of Chef Boyardee-those cans of horrid spaghettios you used to see in supermarkets. The taste reminded me of when I was a kid eating that stuff. The chili was just awful. As for my main dish, it was average or below. They were generous with the sausage, but the sausage did not seem of a very good quality; it seemed overcooked and didn't have much taste. It was rather tough. I was sorry I got the meal. On the other hand, their complementary bread was good and they happily brought seconds of the bread. Service was good, our waiter was good.

There are newer reviews for Carino's Italian-Lakewood

Reviewed October 8, 2009

We've visited during lunch.
The food and sevice was was good. I did like the fact that the pushy drink sales staff didn't appear. We did enjoyed dining in a relaxed atmosphere. It reminds me of Olive Garden.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 1, 2009

worst italian ever. any JC anywhere.

Reviewed January 25, 2008

Great place to go with the girls from work!

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed January 3, 2008

Quite good. The tortelloni is a personal favorite.