“Not my favorite Chinese food...”

Szechuan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 390 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
sarasota FL
“Not my favorite Chinese food...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We picked this restaurant because of all the good TA reviews. It was ok, and the portions were large, but my main complaint is that the food didn't taste like I expected. I ordered shrimp with lobster sauce and also the shrimp egg foo yung (for leftovers tomorrow) and neither tasted like I have had at most other places. Perhaps it is just me...

Service was good and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited October 2011

Denver, Colorado
“The best in the Denver area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

We've eaten at this restaurant regularly for over 30 years, and have never been disappointed. The food and service are always top-notch. When we had business guests from China visiting the area, this is where we would take them and they were always impressed with the food. It's all reasonably priced.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Geodyssey
Lakewood, Colorado
“Best Chinese in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

There is not a better Chinese restaurant in the Denver Metro area. Their "hot and sour" soup is the best! I love everything on the menu.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mark R
Denver, Colorado
“great service and always delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

The hot and sour soup is the best around. I had the triple delight with garlic sauce and my friend had mu shu vegetables. Both were delicious. The mu shu came already wrapped in the pancakes, which I have never seen before.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank saltw80128
Denver, Colorado
“The absolute best Chinese restaurant in Denver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

For over 30 years this restaurant has served authentic, delicious Chinese food. The service is always great, and now will not go home hungry (although you probably will go home with a doggy bag).

Visited March 2012