“More of an adventure then just visiting a restaurant.”
Review of White Fence Farm

White Fence Farm
Ranked #13 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We love the unlimited sides; slaw, fritters, beets and cottage cheese. If you love fried chicken then theirs is great! Service is awesome.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

When I was younger I lived in Denver and WFF was my favorite restaurant ever. Then my family moved to Kentucky and I have never found anything that matches it. Every single time I come back to visit I make it a point to stop and eat there!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I simply adore the chicken and endless salads at White Fence Farm. The kids love the playground, petting zoo, arcade, and carriage rides. Little shops decorate the property and the entertainment stage is nearly always hopping with good old country bands. Expect a wait on a Saturday, but enjoy that time with a Coors and some good entertainment. Also, be advised, they are closed on Mondays. White Fence Farm is a must stop on our yearly trip from Ohio to Denver.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We love to take the kids to the Farm. They enjoy feeding the animals and playing on the playground. Fun environment. As for the food... pricey! Every person has to order a meal, which for kids it was around $12. That is why we only go once a year. Avoid mother's day and Easter... super long wait.

Food is really tasty... I actually enjoy the salads and fritters more than the chicken, but all of it is good. I would recommend for families.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

A very unusual and wonderful place! The grounds are stunning, full of beautiful flowering plants, a walkway wrapping around a pond with ducks, a corral with animals for children to see, a fabulous gift shop, and even a horse drawn carriage! The interior is filled with beautiful glass art pieces and sculptures. The food was fresh, hot, and delicious. Although the menu is huge, the house specialty is fried chicken served family style and they do it up perfectly! All the sides we selected were to die for; mashed potatoes and gravy, pickled beets, coleslaw, sweet fritters, and a very unusual and delicious kidney bean salad! If you go, and you shouldn't miss it if you are in the Denver area, you will eat too much and be happy you did!