“Not Bad--Could Be Great.”

Dino's Italian Food
Ranked #51 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stopped here for a quick business lunch. The menu is mostly Italian favorites with typical American dishes including burgers. The pizzas are very good, but the wait is a problem if you're on schedule.

Interior is very dated and needs repair and updating. Wait staff was courteous and apologized for the wait. I enjoyed a great burger--generous meat portion and fresh toppings. My wife opted for a pizza, but the wait made it impossible to finish before we needed to dash off for an appointment.

A little updating and a bit more effort with the menu could make this a great place to eat.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

good crust, and fresh items. clean dining and good service, plenty of parking, close to the Hotel, you never have to wait long for your order.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Always a great place to get a quick sandwich! Great Salads! Fast, Friendly Service! Never a wait! A Old Favorite!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We went here a few weeks ago and had pizza, it was good, decent. Went there last night and my husband had lasagne and I had rigatoni with sausage and nothing to write home about. The sauce is tasteless like a cheap canned store bought sauce. The bread is cold and tasteless. The salad comes out of a bag and there's only one dressing, Italian, and it's tasteless as well. Would def. not go back there again unless it was for pizza.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Some of the items on this menu are homemade. LIke the pasta, the pizza, and the sauce. But the red sauce was heavy and heart burny, the bread, butter, and salad where boring with no effort or excitement put into it, and the meal was overall just plain adequate. I had spaghetti, my husband tried the pizza. We were unimpressed. Would not go back.