“Family owned great Italian meal and great value at lunchtime”
Review of Cafe Jordano

Cafe Jordano
Ranked #3 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Lakewood, Colorado
“Family owned great Italian meal and great value at lunchtime”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Excellent lunchtime Italian meals at terrific prices! Well worth it! Great service!!! Waitstaff is friendly, attentive and well trained!

• Visited June 2014

“Favorite Italian Restaurant in Southwest Denver”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wonderful food, reasonable prices, great service and a fun, family atmosphere! We have been lucky enough to visit Cafe Jordano many times in the past, but now I’m finally getting a chance to share how wonderful this place is! Check out my full review here: http://messykitchenhappybelly.com/2014/07/14/stop-everything-go-here-cafe-jordano/

• Visited July 2014
Georgetown, Texas
“Tucked away in the neighborhood”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This restaurant is well established from what we could tell. We got there about 6:30 and there was a wait for inside, but a table on the outside opened up and we grabbed it. It is very small establishment, family run by what I could tell. We all ordered something different and we all took food home. Italian food is quite heavy. My chicken was drowned in a Parm/cream sauce - way too much. If they had put the chicken (don't pound it so thin) on a bed of spaghetti and then half the sauce, it would have been excellent. (grew up in NY with Italian friends - very picky about my Italian food). They do accept reservations.

• Visited July 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Ok but not special....”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

My friend loves this place so a group of us tried it. Service was good. Food was just ok. It may depend on what you are used to on seasonings, but to me everything tasted bland and similar.

new jerey
“good food great service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

The food was really good. Nice size portions and the service was really good. We got there early and we didn't have to wait for a table. The shrimp dish I received was very flavorful and the sauce was good. My husband's dish was full of seafood. The pasta was cooked perfectly. Hopefully we will get the chance to go back before we leave.

Visited July 2014