“Expensive and bad food but still fun”
Review of Casa Bonita

Casa Bonita
Ranked #215 of 394 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
packmybagsreadytogo
“Expensive and bad food but still fun”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Don't go here for the food! It is cafeteria style mexican food which is not very goo and it is expensive. But that being said the entertainment is fun to watch (gorilla running around and the amazing divers) so as long as you know what to expect, it is fun to go.

Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Restaurant”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This place does NOT deserve a star! I took my family there for lunch yesterday & we were treated badly by our waiter, food was awful & the entire place was filthy!! We were first seated at a tiny table & when I asked if we could move to a table next to it, our waiter said that they had sent that server home & could not accommodate us. No more than 10 minutes later, another family of 4 (same as us) came in & was seated at the first table they tried seating us at & then asked to move to the one I requested & was moved there! I couldn't help but feel as if it were a racist move because my family is Hispanic & the family that was accommodated was not! I spent $90 on terrible food for 4 of us that upset our stomachs, a dirty environment and a racist wait staff...felt as if I threw my money down the drain!!!! HORRIBLE restaurant, do NOT waster your money & time!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Elena C
Denver, Colorado
“Time capsule”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

I was here in 1974 when they opened, it has not changed. Everything is the same, grand kids loved the cliff divers, service was great! Food is okay but you don't go there for the food. The guacamole dip is very good, kids meals are reasonable, sopaipillas are very good also. The arcade is very dated and crowded, but still fun to walk around inside. This place is still a great place to bring kids and out of town guests, but remember it still is crowded forty years later, go early!

Visited August 2014
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Love the entertainment!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Food is alright, but the entertainment is amazing! Love the cliff divers, and the beautiful scenery is just amazing! This is in a building, but they have a full blown waterfall and trees all around the place on the inside. Great place to go for the beautiful scenery and entertainment!!!! And the ape (man in a costume), he is scary when he gets loose, but it is fun!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Average food, terrible service”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We came to see what the deal is about this place. What a waste of time. The corny carnival atmosphere does not make up for the extremely long wait and poor service. They had two lines to get to the cash register and one was chained off. Then they opened it and let a long line of people in front of us after we had waited 40 minutes. Everyone in our line was in a bad mood then. I don't want to come back.

1 Thank Joe_S_Caja