“Try the pickles”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2014

First time to a "Teds", but came recommended. A dish of lightly pickled sliced cucumbers was placed on the table. Our group decided they were a love or hate and I loved em. Had a choice of beef or bison for the steaks, I chose beef. It was grilled perfectly! Burgers were large juicy and choice of many styles. Service was attentive and the decor was very pleasant. Food arrived quickly and was delicious. Maybe priced a little high but the food and service were really very good.

1  Thank Kristin S
There are newer reviews for Ted's Montana Grill

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I had a Bison Ribeye which was very good. It was served with an excellent baked potato, side salad and bread. They have nice decor, and all in all a great place for a dinner out.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had never been to a Ted's before and were pleased. The service was fabulous even though they could no find our reservation, but we only waited about 10 minutes on a Friday night. I had the pecan crusted trout which was absolutely wonderful. My husband had a fried fish sandwich which was also good. They made a mistake on his order giving him French fries rather than onion rings so they brought the rings as an extra. Both were delicious. The restaurant is really noisy so ask for a booth. The drinks are rather high dollar but fine. Overall very good and we would return so we could try other items from the extensive menu.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Starting out with a very nice Coke, the straw was made of thick paper like on a lollipop, shredding with moisture and very uncomfortable in my mouth. (It's biodegradable, yippy-doo!) $13 for a plain cheeseburger, c'mon! I mean, it was an average hamburger, not the greatest, although the texture of the Black Angus was very nice. The fries were better than average. I guess the best thing was the lightly pickled cucumbers that came to the table while we waited. Our server, Brian, provided impeccable service--that's why I'm giving this place a 3 rather than a 2. Nice decor. Save your money and go to the Cheery Cricket.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had a great bison steak. Just can't get it on the east coast. The grilled asparagus was perfect too. My wife had their grilled chicken with garlic mashed. Love Teds, always look for them on the road. Great ambiance and our server Audra was a real pro!