“Very Nice for a Chain”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

P. F. Changs has it down pat. The food is consistent and good and the service is good. I like sharing the lettuce wraps on the appetizer part of the menu. However, this Changs location is less than a mile down the road from many real Chinese restaurants with exciting and original food choices. Changs or the real thing? Wonder bread or bread from a bakery? I'd go for the real thing, given the choice.

1  Thank Marty D

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had the seared ahi salad and it was excellent, but I was still hungry when I finished it. Think they need to add a bit more to their salads.

1  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It has not mattered which PF Chang's we have eaten their egg plant dish, it is always wonderful. The Belmar site is no different. The staff and food at Belmar is always on target. There are other Vegan dishes available as well, but we love the egg plant and usually have it with an accompanying dish of spinach and garlic. Both are great.

1  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We ate at PF Chang's with a large group of people. Considering that, the service was very good and our server efficient and friendly.
I believe everyone was satisfied with their order. My entrée was presented well.
The décor is interesting and fun.
It was busy, and a little loud. Which I am sure our group contributed to.

1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We started with lettuce wraps and dynamite shrimp. Then got egg rolls. Then the orange beef. Everything is so tasty. If I had to pick a winner, it was the dynamite shrimp. Our server, Cate, was super helpful. Atmosphere - staff - food all winners.

1  Thank jimvet1826