“Best place to have perfectly prepared egg plant”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #40 of 410 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It has not mattered which PF Chang's we have eaten their egg plant dish, it is always wonderful. The Belmar site is no different. The staff and food at Belmar is always on target. There are other Vegan dishes available as well, but we love the egg plant and usually have it with an accompanying dish of spinach and garlic. Both are great.

1  Thank Glenn M

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We ate at PF Chang's with a large group of people. Considering that, the service was very good and our server efficient and friendly.
I believe everyone was satisfied with their order. My entrée was presented well.
The décor is interesting and fun.
It was busy, and a little loud. Which I am sure our group contributed to.

1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We started with lettuce wraps and dynamite shrimp. Then got egg rolls. Then the orange beef. Everything is so tasty. If I had to pick a winner, it was the dynamite shrimp. Our server, Cate, was super helpful. Atmosphere - staff - food all winners.

1  Thank jimvet1826
Reviewed August 29, 2013

we went on a thurs eve while the broncos were playing a practice game, they were maybe 1/2 to 2/3 full . the server apologized maybe 5 times for the kitchen backup and yes it was sloooow to make it even worse there was a 1 yr old screaming their head off for a significant time for the price of the mean I could have had Chinese takeout 3 times, food just about as good and no screaming kid. I have heard good things about PF Changs over the yrs this was my first visit it may be my last

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Happy Hour here is great, especially during the summer when it is boiling hot outside, and you can come in here to a dark, cool environment for a cool beverage at half price.

They also served a number of appetizers and menu items at half price during happy hour. We like to come in, enjoy the beverages, and eat the bar food. We especially like the edemame, and the fried green beans.