“Smelly rooms!!!”

Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
“Smelly rooms!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our room has an awful odor, no couch, no microwave... air conditioner doesn't work..(the person at the desk was nice).The pictures on line showed a much nicer room, & a pool... very dated room, & pool had been removed & is now a pile of dirt.....will never stay with this company again...

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank TammyMcKinley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I did have a small problem, and the manager Fyzal fixed it in a very timely manner,was completely eager to help and solve my problem very fast. So I thank you for all your help.The front office staff is very friendly and eager to help and if they could not fix it they did make it right, and I do appreciate what they have done to make our stay easier and more comfortable. The front office staff was more like a small family than co workers. Once again thank you all so much. I will be recommend this hotel to family and friends and giving it a great review on YELP. Thanks. Sarina Hluzek (145)

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank violet_havoc
Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is my first time staying at the Crossland Studios and was very happy. When I checked in the lady at the desk did not know what she was doing and made me wait for 10 minutes before even looking up at me I did not catch her name because she was not wearing a uniform. But then another lady from the back came named Emily and helped me right away and got me checked in very fast and was professional and apoligized for the wait I had. When I got to the room you could tell everything was very old but it was clean so I didnt mind. I will definately come back to stay again because of how clean my room was.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 974mikes974
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my second survey on my stay at your hotel. My first survey was honest, but maybe a little harsh. I decided to extend my hotel two nights at the your hotel because the good out weighted the bad. Let me start off by saying your staff was very helpful and accommodating. Customer service is very important to me and your staff was exceptional. Although I still don't like the internet and cable, but my overall experience was great. I processed my thoughts and I realized my cable and internet experience wasn't really important. Having great customer service and staff willing to accommodate you by going above and beyond to satisfy their guest is what really matters. I would like to thank Fyzal Ishahak and Scott for making my family and myself feel like this was our home away from home.

Room Tip: When traveling with children, staying downstairs is much easier.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Torsha B
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
I just received a copy of your review and wanted to thank your choosing us for your lodging needs in Lakewood. I'm thrilled to hear that our associates made your stay so great. Again, thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, we look forward to your continued business.
Jensen Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Room was not ready late afternoon for check-in. When it was ready, blood was found on the pillows, puke on the rug, didn't look any further and checked out without penalty. Very unsafe feeling from the people staying there, though staff seemed okay. Not a good area of town. Couldn't imagine being there overnight. This was meant to be for an extended stay for our son during a relocation to Colorado.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank Dennis P
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey of the hotel on TripAdivor. We would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission. We will take your comments and coach our team to provide better service in the future.
Colorado
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We checked out less than 24 hours after checking in. Room was disgusting, cigarette holes in furniture, dusty,smelly. Not a "safe feeling" even in the room one night. We quickly moved to a differnt hotel in the morning. i would NOT recommed this hotel. Staff at check in and check out were ok.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank gmijo
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I aplogize for the housekeeping isues you encountered regarding your room. I encourage feedback from our guests so that we are able to address these matters. Our goal is to provide a clean comfortable room with everything in working order and I apologize if we failed to deliver that. I hope that you will come back and see us again if your travels bring you back to our area in the future so that we may have another opportunity to serve you.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

THankfully I had my own bedding. Nice employees but otherwise awful. Third floor and luggage dollies were all broken and even if I had one there are three steps down to my room either way. Yellow spots on bedding that smelled. Mold on ceiling. Trash not emptied.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank hhhmmm2
Adrian S, Manager at Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you had a bad experience and you were offered a room below standard. I am directing my staff to place the room out of service and correct all the issues. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dlw@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakewood
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center
Hampton Inn Denver - Southwest/Lakewood
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center
TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Southwest Lakewood
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West - Federal Center

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Denver - Lakewood West? Share your experiences!