“Horrible Service”

Old Chicago
Ranked #33 of 392 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Old Chicago! Needs to train employees. Customer Serivce is horrible! Arrived at 8:30 and finally left at 11:45. Stayed 3 hours and one drink refill! We will never go back!!!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Lots of tvs, lots of different beers on tap, pretty good bar food. I wasn't crazy about the pizza but their wings were awesome.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

This place was just across the parking lot from our hotel. The convenience factor was high when we initially considered this place, but it was worth it.

If you're a beer drinker this place will not dissapoint. If you're so inclined try to go around the world and get your name immortalized on their wall.

The pizza is not true Chicago deep dish. It's more like Pizza Hut Pan Pizza, and the dough was not cooked all the way. In any event it was ok. They do have other selections on the menu like sandwiches and chicken wings. Typical bar fare.

The atmosphere is great. They try to make it feel like Chicago but not in a cheesy way. I've been to Chicago and its hard to duplicate. But this place gives it the ole college try and does a decent job.

The best part was that we didn't have to drive so we drank without worry. Needless to say we went there everyday to at least have a drink.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We went here on the recommendation of the front desk staff of our hotel. What a great place! The lunch specials were reasonable and delicious. I loved the green chicken chili! Service was excellent and fast! If ever in the Denver area again, we will be back.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I ate here twice while I was traveling for work. Both times I was seated promptly and my drink order was taken within a few minutes. My servers were friendly and courteous. I didn't have to wait long after I ordered for the food to be served. The menu had several vegetarian options, so that was nice. I had a calzone and a pizza and both were pretty good. I would go here again.