“Choices, choices, choices”

Elephant Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I like the Elephant Bar, both the one in Albuquerque and the one in Lakewood, for the variety in its menu and its atmosphere. It is a good place to go on a date or in a group. The service is not consistently good, but the food is.

1  Thank LovesNM

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We eat here often, for lunch and dinner. We have always had great food and great service. Always take visitors to this place when they are new to town.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The food is just mediocre at best. The only reason I go is to capitulate to the wishes of others who wouldn't know good food it it hit them in the head. Been here for Meetups, Office parties, and to meet clients who requested it specifically.

2  Thank AskMariaTodd
Reviewed November 8, 2011

This is one of my sisters favs. But we went twice to be fare. The food was dismal. Service was ok and the people nice, but icky food. Between my wife and I we ordered four different dishes. They were boring all the way to inedible. Cannot go back.

1  Thank ZeroUpFourOut