“Do not go-!”

Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda & Wadsworth
Transit: Near local/public transportation.
Description: At Wystone's World Teas, we believe that tea is for everyone. Wystone's offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. We have many tea-infused menu items. We offer gluten-free and vegan dishes as well. Also available is a children's menu, free WIFI, free covered parking, gelato, and coffee! We also do tea tastings, have a room for private events/parties, provide off premise catering, and an entire space devoted to delightful retail items for you or for gifts. We sell over 150 of the highest quality whole and loose leaf teas and accessories. Our whole leaf teas and products are hand selected from all over the world to ensure the finest quality.
“Do not go-!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

The service was extremely slow! We had a party of 3 WITH reservations! It took 30 minutes to get a glass of water! The food was fair-the minestrone soup was bad- no quality whatsoever.The service was fair- the atmosphere was not even good
I have been to several teas houses aand this was one if the worst. Very disappointing- there was no service & very poor selection available of teapots in the gift shop area.

Guaynabo
“Cozy with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

Was looking for something other than a coffee shop. Came across Wystone's....very nice! Waiter was most helpful in picking out a cup of tea. Nice selection of teas, great place to take a girlfriend out for afternoon tea. Wish I had more time to go back and try some more teas....will definately go next time I am in Lakewood. LOVED IT!!

Visited August 2012
Denver, CO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tea is only the beginning... the food and CHEF are amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've been going to Wystone's almost weekly since December 2011. I love the friendly staff and excellent food. On weekends, they have live music which always adds to ambiance.
The 150 teas are just the start of a great experience. Their food and new menu are outstanding! Six of us enjoyed brunch today and each of us had a different meal. There was a lot of sharing! The most interesting dish was the grilled brie and fig sandwich with homemade mushroom soup - this was the soup of the day! Wystone's never disappoints.
They recently added COCKTAILS and my fav is the SPAtini. It's made with cucumber!
Wystone's says tea is for everyone and this writer agrees. I've learned a lot about the health benefits of tea from the owner and her wonderful staff. I highly advise visiting the restaurant Denver A-List just voted as Best Tea House. I agree!

• Visited October 2012
New York
“Nice place to hang out.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Was looking for something different in Lakewood. Googled Wystone's, so decided to give them a try. Wanted to use my Wi-Fi there....had no problems. Waited came very friendly, showed me the teas of the day and had recommendations. It was a hot day, so he suggested their green tea lemonade. Fantastic!! Wasn't very hungry, so perhaps on my next trip there I was get something to eat. If I moved here, I could see this a nice place to hang out.

• Visited August 2012
Lakewood, Colorado
“Wyston'es Knows Tea”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the "Gentleman's Tea" from the menu. There was enough sandwiches and fruit and cheese for both of us. The food was good. I would have thought that a Tea meant for 2 people would come with an actual tea choice for each person but it only came with one tea choice so we had to add another tea so we could each have what we wanted. The teas were both very good. Wystone's has a nice atmosphere with a cute patio where they offer live music pretty frequently. Next time we will just each order off the regular menu. It looked like they had some great breakfast offerings on the menu.

• Visited May 2012