“Nice place to hang out.....”

Wystone's World Teas
Ranked #11 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Lakewood
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda & Wadsworth
Transit: Near local/public transportation.
Description: At Wystone's World Teas, we believe that tea is for everyone. Wystone's offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. We have many tea-infused menu items. We offer gluten-free and vegan dishes as well. Also available is a children's menu, free WIFI, free covered parking, gelato, and coffee! We also do tea tastings, have a room for private events/parties, provide off premise catering, and an entire space devoted to delightful retail items for you or for gifts. We sell over 150 of the highest quality whole and loose leaf teas and accessories. Our whole leaf teas and products are hand selected from all over the world to ensure the finest quality.
New York
“Nice place to hang out.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Was looking for something different in Lakewood. Googled Wystone's, so decided to give them a try. Wanted to use my Wi-Fi there....had no problems. Waited came very friendly, showed me the teas of the day and had recommendations. It was a hot day, so he suggested their green tea lemonade. Fantastic!! Wasn't very hungry, so perhaps on my next trip there I was get something to eat. If I moved here, I could see this a nice place to hang out.

• Visited August 2012

Lakewood, Colorado
“Wyston'es Knows Tea”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the "Gentleman's Tea" from the menu. There was enough sandwiches and fruit and cheese for both of us. The food was good. I would have thought that a Tea meant for 2 people would come with an actual tea choice for each person but it only came with one tea choice so we had to add another tea so we could each have what we wanted. The teas were both very good. Wystone's has a nice atmosphere with a cute patio where they offer live music pretty frequently. Next time we will just each order off the regular menu. It looked like they had some great breakfast offerings on the menu.

• Visited May 2012
Kansas
“Great Breakfast and Wonderful Teas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

Wonderful teas and a great hot breakfast. Great staff, who will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your visit.

• Visited April 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Tea house food and more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

Took my Mom last May for Mother's Day. The food is good. We had the typical tea foods, finger sandwiches, scones, ect. Like I said it was good, and just what I would expect. Nothing spectacular stood out food wise. There was live music and that was nice.
I do think they are a little over priced. But, as they are in Belmar, you pay for the location I would guess.
Good food, a bit over priced...but, give it a try!

Visited May 2011