“Great food & service”

Innsider Bar and Grill
Ranked #44 of 394 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are now the Innsider Bar & Grill! The Innsider is a Lakewood, Colorado sports bar and grill that features big screen plasma TV's, outdoor patio seating, char-grilled steaks, fish-n-chips, sandwiches, great draft beers and a friendly atmosphere. The grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service, and is known as a local hot spot for catching the game or enjoying a cold beer.
Littleton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food & service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I eat here at least once a week because of the quality of the food and service. Robin is the best. I don't know how Robin does it, but she always remembers my favorite lunch and what I like to drink. Robin makes you feel so welcome. She remembers everybody's name!! Everything I've ordered is so good. The food and service is so terrific that our whole work group of 35 people had our Christmas lunch there last year. It was great!! If you come to Lakewood, Colorado don't miss eating here and meeting Robin. You won't be disappointed in the service or food. - Christina L..

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Christina L
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. We do appreciate the feedback and recommendation... and will be sure to pass along your 'kudos' to Robin.

Centennial, Colorado
“Great Place!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great food, fast service, really reasonable prices. Robin is the best waitress I've had in months--so friendly and efficient, always makes the time to make us feel welcome.

• Visited October 2012
granite_hotelmgr, Public Relations Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to post your review. We do value your feedback and will be sure to share your 'love' with Robin!
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Average hotel restaurant”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stopped in late on a Thursday night, hungry after a long day, chose this place after reading TripAdvisor. Reflecting on the reviews now, many of the reviewers didn't have any other review history that I will now pay attention to.

I sat in a booth along the wall with the waterfall, soothing but it gave off cold air and I wasn't dressed for the chill. The restaurant had average sports bar decor with TV's all over, strategically placed so that all could see the sports games being broadcast. Service was slow. The restaurant was maybe 1/4 full so I had expected maybe better service because of that.

I ordered the cheese steak sandwich. After an average wait time my sandwich came and it was fairly good, small tender chunks with onion and green pepper, but I was disappointed with the lack of horseradish and cheese that the menu said it had. I had fries on the side (average) and I was a little disappointed by the portion sizes.

I waited a longer-than-average time for the bill and my overall experience was... eh.
I would eat here again but it would not be my first choice.

1 Thank LadyMurky
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
We appreciate that you took the time to post your candid review. We do truly find specific feedback such as yours helpful to continue improving our services and operations. Our goal is to 'Wow' our guests with quality food and service. If we fell short of expectations, we do apologize and we'll strive to exceed them on your next visit.
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Robin is the greatest waitress ever!!! Food fresh and enjoyable. Happy customer the last 4 years and have had not one bad experience. I take my co workers and boss when they are in town for business at the sports news grill.

• Visited October 2012
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for continuing to choose The Sporting News Grill Lakewood! We know you have a choice of establishments and we truly appreciate your patronage. We'll pass along the 'Kudos' to Robin (we agree, she is pretty awesome!).
Lakewood, Colorado
“Awesome Service”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I try to go to this restaurant a few times a month and the service is always top notch. Everyone is always friendly. The food is absolutely fantastic. Robin is the best server ever. She is the best and always greets us with a smile. Great food and great service. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Great atmosphere too. Love the tomato soup too!

• Visited October 2012
granite_hotelmgr, Public Relations Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
We know you have a choice in restaurants when dining out, and truly appreciate that you continue to choose Sporting News Grill Lakewood as a favorite location. We'll pass along your comments to our entire team, especially Robin. Thank you for your post!