“Average hotel restaurant”

Innsider Bar and Grill
Ranked #36 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are now the Innsider Bar & Grill! The Innsider is a Lakewood, Colorado sports bar and grill that features big screen plasma TV's, outdoor patio seating, char-grilled steaks, fish-n-chips, sandwiches, great draft beers and a friendly atmosphere. The grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service, and is known as a local hot spot for catching the game or enjoying a cold beer.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stopped in late on a Thursday night, hungry after a long day, chose this place after reading TripAdvisor. Reflecting on the reviews now, many of the reviewers didn't have any other review history that I will now pay attention to.

I sat in a booth along the wall with the waterfall, soothing but it gave off cold air and I wasn't dressed for the chill. The restaurant had average sports bar decor with TV's all over, strategically placed so that all could see the sports games being broadcast. Service was slow. The restaurant was maybe 1/4 full so I had expected maybe better service because of that.

I ordered the cheese steak sandwich. After an average wait time my sandwich came and it was fairly good, small tender chunks with onion and green pepper, but I was disappointed with the lack of horseradish and cheese that the menu said it had. I had fries on the side (average) and I was a little disappointed by the portion sizes.

I waited a longer-than-average time for the bill and my overall experience was... eh.
I would eat here again but it would not be my first choice.

1  Thank LadyMurky
granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

We appreciate that you took the time to post your candid review. We do truly find specific feedback such as yours helpful to continue improving our services and operations. Our goal is to 'Wow' our guests with quality food and service. If we fell short of expectations, we do apologize and we'll strive to exceed them on your next visit.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Robin is the greatest waitress ever!!! Food fresh and enjoyable. Happy customer the last 4 years and have had not one bad experience. I take my co workers and boss when they are in town for business at the sports news grill.

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for continuing to choose The Sporting News Grill Lakewood! We know you have a choice of establishments and we truly appreciate your patronage. We'll pass along the 'Kudos' to Robin (we agree, she is pretty awesome!).

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I try to go to this restaurant a few times a month and the service is always top notch. Everyone is always friendly. The food is absolutely fantastic. Robin is the best server ever. She is the best and always greets us with a smile. Great food and great service. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Great atmosphere too. Love the tomato soup too!

granite_hotelmgr, Public Relations Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

We know you have a choice in restaurants when dining out, and truly appreciate that you continue to choose Sporting News Grill Lakewood as a favorite location. We'll pass along your comments to our entire team, especially Robin. Thank you for your post!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had a coupon that allowed me to search for a restaurant in a neighborhood I was visiting. Based on ratings and price, I chose the Sporting News Grill. The service was excellent and the food was fantastic. The value was awesome. I would go and eat at this restaurant without a coupon. Vicky was our server and made our family (which included two boys hyper after a football game) comfortable. I'm so glad we visited this location.

Thank you for your kind review and for choosing the Sporting News Grill Lakewood for your after-game dinner!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great sports bar restaurant for B, L and D. Burgers are great and the white bean chicken chili is excellent. Stop in and see Robin for lunch! Got to go back today, its beer Friday!

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We'll let Robin know your feedback. Thank you for choosing Sporting News Grill Lakewood and for the recommendation!