“Great Service - ASK FOR ROBIN!”

Innsider Bar and Grill
Ranked #29 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are now the Innsider Bar & Grill! The Innsider is a Lakewood, Colorado sports bar and grill that features big screen plasma TV's, outdoor patio seating, char-grilled steaks, fish-n-chips, sandwiches, great draft beers and a friendly atmosphere. The grill serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service, and is known as a local hot spot for catching the game or enjoying a cold beer.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great sports bar restaurant for B, L and D. Burgers are great and the white bean chicken chili is excellent. Stop in and see Robin for lunch! Got to go back today, its beer Friday!

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

We'll let Robin know your feedback. Thank you for choosing Sporting News Grill Lakewood and for the recommendation!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family has visited many sports bars and pubs around the country and want to share our favorable experience at this location. The sports atmosphere with the many flat screen HD TV's, the good food and service we received from Carissa, Jessica & Justin at this establishment, makes it an enjoyable time whether your local or from out of town. We'll make a point to come back as often as we can.

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for choosing Sportings News Grill Lakewood! We appreciate your feedback and recommendation. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Went down to watch Monday Night Football while staying at the Holiday Inn. It was packed, but the service was fast, beer was cold and I really enjoyed the place.

granite_hotelmgr, Public Relations Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

So glad you could join us on Monday Night Football while staying at the hotel. Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Go Broncos!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had another great lunch today with Robin! I office close to this establishment and stop in about once a month for lunch, usually on Fridays for Clam Chowder - good stuff. My business partner occasionally meets clients there for breakfast or lunch with good reviews. I have also stopped by on weekends for a burger N beer and have never been disappointed in food or service.

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you so much for continuing to choose the Sporting News Grill Lakewood. We do appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had a server named Tina which just made my visit so pleasant, I just had to share! She was very attentive, quick and even made me laugh a bit. She kept the drinks filled up (My number one pet-peeve is if the drinks go unattended) and was very quick to our requests and needs.

Ahough she was running around quite a bit, she delivered excellent table service, without being over-bearing.

When I return to the Sporting New Grill next, I will definitely request to be served by this aware, fun, and energetic personality named TIna!

granite_hotelmgr, Manager at Innsider Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

We'll pass along your comments to Tina - Thank you for choosing Sporting News Grill Lakewood!