“Home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South

Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Extended stay is a great place to stay ! I'm in between apartments right now and this place makes me feel right at home. Staff and manager David are extremely helpful, and very friendly. The rooms are very clean and I love the fresh, hot coffee in the mornings.
Untill i have a permanent home, extended stay is where i'll be !

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

The room was very cute; everything we expected it to be. Bed was comfy & room was clean. The WiFi was slow and I didn’t like how they wanted to charge you for an upgrade. I asked for a mountain view which they tried to give me but the room was on the first floor. I bet the view would have been great on the 3rd floor. Other then that, Great Stay!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Vanessa - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you liked your comfortable, clean room. I am sorry that we were unable to provide you with a mountain view, but hope you will choose to stay with us again, regardless. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
AUSTRALIA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Housekeeping was very poor ( top of fridge with dusty, shower curtain stained etc)at 5pm housekeeping still had not arrived. What really surprised us was finding a lot of items under the bed from past occupants. Our kitchen tap broke over the weekend, so we had to wait until the next business day to be fixed. When i return home i was going thru the hotel charge sheet, they charged me $10 for them to fix the tap i email them with a please explain no reply. The laundry room was shut for maintenance had a sign on the door out of service for one week, not good enough.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank THETRUTH10
Pahoa, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

We came "back" to Lakewood for surgeries via Hawai'i and the country of Panama. We were so pleased to find this hotel. IT had just been renovated and the rooms had a good quality of people. No shanigans going on here with unsavory characters. The parking lot is safe for our new car and the staff if nice and accessible. The turn key kitchenette has everything you need to be able to cook home made meals however we still managed to sneak in a lovely Mexican Soup from a nearby restaurant. The manager himself is hands on and accommodating to all the guests. Did I mention they are pet friendly without the pet friendly HIGH PRICE. They have plenty of room for your dogs to enjoy long walks or as ours did run chasing her balls nearby. We are certainly happy we have stayed here.

Room Tip: They all were good from what I saw. Make sure to make a reservation as this place does fill up becau...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I currently am on a house hunt, so finding somewhere I feel comfortable enough to stay in over a long period of time is quite the work itself. I've stayed in numerous hotels and never have I had any issues with the staff or property. The staff is great! Energetic, friendly and very responsive to my needs. The property is calm and very clean, as well as the room. They surely strive to meet your needs and make sure you feel right at home! I will always return to this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Shelby_Greer
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

This location is my favorite hands down, I've stayed in Aurora locations, Denver locations and Lakewood staff is always friendly, they make sure you have what you need. This staff is always ready to lend a helping hand. I would recommend this location to anyone who enjoys a friendly staff and good location... keep up the good work Lakewood Staff =)

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank babsbunny58
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Everything about the hotel and staff are great. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I will continue to come back if I need a hotel room in this area. The grab and go breakfast is nutritious and has a great selection of foods. The laundry facilities are also clean and well priced.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your clean room, on-site laundry facilities, grab-and-go breakfast, and the great service our staff provided. It was a true pleasure having you stay with us and we would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.