Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsgrab and golong termhome away from homebathroom counterrooms are cleanhousekeeping staffgreat customer serviceample parkingvery nice staywould recommend this hotel to anyonemosespropertysweetheartlisamoithomsoncostco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is my 2nd time staying with this amazing property and after such an amazing experience the first time, returning was a no-brainer. As expected, the staff was fantastic and the room, with upgraded bed and flat screen TV was as comfortable as can be. I would like to personally thank and commend David and Marina who handled my reservation and navigated the logistics of my stay with complete courtesy and professionalism. Again, this staff exceeds the expected standards.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Ben - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed both of your stays at our hotel. It is rewarding to know that our staff's service, your room and all of the amenities we had to offer helped in ensuring that we are your number one choice when visiting the Denver area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had made and confirmed reservations GUARANTEED FOR LATE ARRIVAL with this hotel several days before our arrival on 09/02/13. After spending a great deal of time reviewing their website, pricing and availability, then over the phone with "Marina" to confirm that we would have a non-smoking room and queen-size beds, with free passes to Bally's for swimming, upon our arrival at about 6 PM, we appallingly learned that they had sold out our reservations. No non-smoking room available for us, much less with the terms and amenities they had confirmed for us! We further learned that their "free passes" were to a Bally's withOUT a pool! Conveniently, the management was not available, and after we had kept trying to contact the general manager for days thereafter, he was never available.

When we were blessed enough to have acquired accommodations at the nearby LaQuinta Inn, with tremendous outreach of service, we learned that some other guests at this Extended Stay of America had left that hotel to reserve at LaQuinta because the Extended Stay had construction personnel sanding their room doors at 4:00 AM, disrupting their sleep. Interesting, as Marina had also assured us that all the construction work was being done on the EXTERIOR of the facility.

Needless to write, this Extended Stay will never receive our business again. Never!

Room Tip: Document EVERYTHING when you make reservations, all contact information including the general manager's name. Call hours before arrival to again confirm your reservation. If your initial contacts are not outreaching in friendly service, then you can't expect more when you stay at the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described is unacceptable and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I have discussed your comments with the team and we are taking actions to avoid this in the future.

The Bally's to the south of us does have a lap pool (not intended for kids), and construction has only occurred during the hours of 9a-5p.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at dls@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further.

Thank you for providing us your feedback and we hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have stayed at many short term studio style hotels in the past and it's hard to separate one from another as far as amenities but where this hotel stands apart is with its amazing customer service. Every agent I've dealt with at the front office has gone above and beyond to make my stay as easy and comfortable as possible. No matter what my request, no matter what time of day or night, I am treated with 100% courtesy and care. The rooms are very pleasant with comfortable beds, flat screen TV's, full size, stove, microwave and kitchen ware. The location is very quite yet convenient to highways, eateries and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear how much our team was able to assist you during your stay. I am also pleased that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a great place to stay for short and extended periods of time. There is awesome coffee and breakfast type stuff waiting in the lobby every morning. The staff is friendly and helpful, plus the cleaning staff is very friendly and do a wonderful job. I would recommend this place for anyone to stay.

Room Tip: The front top level has a wonderful view of the mountains
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Jamie - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you thought so highly of our property. As well, it is great to read that you liked our grab-and-go breakfast as well as our wonderful staff. It will be a true pleasure sharing your remarks with the entire team.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

lovely neighbor feel, good location, feel at home, cheaper than any where else for monthly stay. smoking rooms, if preferred. welcomes my sweet Siberian Husky, Loki. Friendly staff. remembers me from first stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Gentry - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel's location and that our staff was able to make you feel like you were visiting your "home away from home". We hope to see you again soon.