Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South
Denver, Colorado
“Great 8 days”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful 8 day stay because of Francine. She was fabulous and was more than helpful when we ran into a few issues. Thank you for your great customer service. The location is easy access to 285 and close to Belmar for all your shopping needs. All in all great place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
We just received a copy of your review and wanted to say thank you so much for the outstanding comments about the service provided by our associates. I'm thrilled that Francine made such a wonderful and lasting impression from your recent stay. Again, thank you so much for the review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Littleton, Colorado
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had stayed at this location for 2 months while looking for other living arrangements. My room was very comfortable. The accommodations were good and if I had any concerns they were remedied almost immediately. I will say that the hotel manager, David, was extremely helpful, considerate, polite and over all professional. Matt was also great. I cannot recall the names of all of the staff members, but I enjoyed staying there and they made my transition smooth.

Room Tip: I would say knowing who your neighbors might be would help in on start of your stay.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. I am very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the accomodations and staff. It gives me great pleasure to hear positive comments about any of our properties.Thank you again for your review and I hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you to our area.
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was in Denver for a week on business, my company put me up in the Extended Stay America Denver-Lakewood South. When on business I put in a lot of hours, so it's very important that I get a good nights sleep! The room I had was very quiet and the bed was comfortable. Needless to say I slept like a baby! I didn't mind the great view of the mountains either! The staff was wonderful, they made me feel like family! When I come back to Denver they will be my first choice!

Room Tip: I stayed in a room on the west side, it had a great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Jensen Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Made the mistake of booking an extended stay for relocation in the other Extended Stay America (West, Crossland property) in Lakewood and he had to check right out it was so bad. So he checked into this Lakewood South property a few days ago and is very satisfied. Staff is helpful, rooms are clean, service is good, wifi works, in a decent area of town. If you are choosing a property west of Denver for an extended stay, this is the better choice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you that you had good time staying with us at the Extended Stay America Lakewood South. We truly look forward to having you with us again in the future.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel is worth the minimal cost just for the fact that it's minutes from HWY 285. Quick access gets me on the slopes of the Rocky Mountains or dining in dazzling downtown Denver. My room was a decent size allowing me to move comfortably while enjoying free Wi-Fi. and free cable. If your looking for a newly decorated and super clean place close to everything this is the place for you. But really it is the professional staff that always has me coming back. Miranda, David and Francisco treat me as an old friend seeing to my needs with predictable efficiency.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east south end are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you Lynn for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our staff and hotel has provided a comfortable "home away from home" feeling. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Lebanon, Tennessee
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was a little relunctant to book here after reading some of the older reviews but I can assure you this place is not the same as it was a year ago. Check in was good, we got a room right away and was quite suprised at the quality of the room, it really wasn't what I had expected. The bed linens were clean and updated the carprt looked clean. The room was spacious. The kitchen and bathrooms were both clean. The gentleman that assited us at check in was the property manager and he was extremely helpful and truly wanted us to have the best stay. I could tell that he really did take alot of pride in making this location the best it could be. We had borrowed a luggage cart from the front desk and when my husband was taking it back down one of the ladies from the front desk was walking by and insisted that she take it back for him.
There do seem to be a lot of folks with pets but we were not disturbed by noise at all! The grounds are kept neat. The only complaint I have, if you can call it a complaint, is that we were originally charged for a phone call that was apparently made from our room the day we arrived, but we did not make it, and when I called the hotel about it, the charge was removed.
I really think that if you've visited this location in the past and give it a try again you'll be quite pleased with the changes.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AndrDvs
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
I received a copy of your review and wanted to thank you for such kind words about our associates. It's great to hear that you had a great stay and we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This property was a plesant surprise for me. Having never stayed with Extended Stay before I didnt know what to expect. Let me just say I am very impressed!! From the amazing staff members to the new flat screen TV's it is a pleasure to stay here. The rooms are nice with a well stocked kitchen, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. The new beds are a bonus and quite comfy too! The property manager, David, does an excellent job running things and treats both his guests and employees like family. I have been in the office several times and have seen and heard his dealings with all types of people, he is curteous, professional and friendly. He will go out of his way to make a guest happy. He is just an all around great guy and an excellent manager!! From the housekeeping staff to the front office staff they are all very helpfull, friendly and make you feel right at home. Francisco and Marina are two of the office staff that I feel deserve special recognition. They both go over and above to make sure a guest is satisfied and has everyrthing that they need. Marisole and Sandra and part of the housekeeping staff and both do an excellent job in their duties.
I feel I have made friends during my stay here and will miss them when I move into my new apt.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Lakewood South, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay at Extended Stay America Lakewood South. We are so pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. We pride ourselves on providing a clean comfortable home away from home for all our guests each stay. Our efficiency studios are designed with the comfort of the traveler in mind. All the comforts of a hotel room and a little bit more. Thank you again for your kind review. We do hope that you will come stay with us again should your travels bring you back to our area. With our thanks the Management at Extended Stay America Lakewood South