“SO SO”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
Reviewed November 6, 2010

The good: it was clean and in a good location for what we needed to do. The rooms as well as the lobby were clean even when they were doing some remodeling, Beds were ok, Day break breakfest was ok not the best but ok.
The not so good at 9am even if you were still eating breakfest they came in and shut it down,and started taking away things even if you were still eating not asking if you needed something else. I would recommend it to a freind but with some reservations.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 26, 2010

We stayed here on a trip through Colorado. The clerk was very nice even asking if the room was ok when we were leaving for dinner. It had all the amenities we expected such as blow dryers, irons,and laundry bags. It had a nice size fridge and a microwave. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2010

This was probably one of the nicer Super 8 locations I've ever stayed at. The location was nice with lots of things nearby.

The hotel was nice and clean, the staff was informative. The hotel was quiet and had a nice breakfast with a waffle maker. We didn't have any problems with the hotel. We had booked it for two nights, but changed our minds to one night and had not problem canceling the second night.

I can't think of any problems with the hotel, would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2010

My husband & I booked this hotel months in advance since we planned on attending the drag races at Bandimere Raceway in Morrison. We got a great rate - booked through Priceline.com at $50/night for all 3 nights. The hotel is very clean & quiet, restaurants within walking distance - we have no complaints on the cleanliness or quality of the place. BUT - BE ADVISED YOU MAY BE MADE TO WAIT TO CHECK IN AT 3PM ONLY! We arrived at 1:50 pm & had to wait until 3pm to check in. We weren't the only one's either. Many patrons were very upset to learn they had to wait until 3pm without even a check from the desk clerk to see if any of our rooms were actually ready when we arrived. That was disappointing & a pain in the butt to wait...it made us late for the Friday night races since everyone checked in at 3pm, we actually didn't get to our room until after 3:30 pm!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2010

This was a nice Hotel with clean room and good beds. The staff were friendly and helpful. This hotel is located in a central area with easy access and many good resturants around it. I would recommend this place to anyone and would stay there again if I am ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Nice quiet location for this large motel. Everything just perfect, staff efficiency, building cleanliness. I couldn't find a fault anywhere. For convenient dining, as short walk to the Holiday Inn for excellent food and service. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2009

I usually don't like staying at Super 8's because, well ... they are Super 8's. But somehow I decided to choose this one over the others in the area, don't ask me why, I just wanted a good place to stay as I was not planning to spend time in the rooms much.

I booked here for 3 days in June. Check-in was a breeze with very friendly and helpful staff. I was surprised by this actually because a lot of hotel staffs I have experienced at other places have been horrid, but they met my expectations here. I did chat with the front desk a little and found out the place recently went under new ownership, so maybe thats why everyone was so friendly, trying to bring in new customers maybe, I don't know. The room itself seemed kind of dated and it seems the sheets could use replacement, but nothing major. The towels were not very soft, but clean. Also, compared with other hotels, I don't think they put enough towels in the room. I'm the type of person that don't like my hotel rooms entered for the duration of my stay; therefore, I had to request more towels at least twice. This had never been a problem at other hotels. The bathroom was decent and clean, but pretty small, but maybe this varies with what type of room you get.

I was placed on the first floor and the waffle maker going off in the morning kept waking me up. I'm pretty sure I could've requested a new room on the 2nd floor or something, but I didn't want to bother with moving rooms. If you stay here and are a light sleeper, definately request a room on the 2nd floor or higher. There was not enough sockets in the room to accomodate all my peripherals I needed to plug in (laptops, cell phone charger, digital camera charger, etc). I had to unplug some lamps in order to use the sockets I needed and thus my room remained pretty dark.

All in all, I had no complaints. There were some minor things that got on my nerves, but not enough that I wouldn't recommended anyone staying here.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple