All reviews following morning an older hotel quiet room would stay here again continental breakfast waffles caitlin laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018

More than the amenities that were offered at short notice,warm beds, great buffet breakfast,is the wonderful warm hearts of the staff,one and all.
The welcoming smiles, and extra-helpful hands of Caitlynn, Mikaela and the Aarons' taking extra-care of their guests.Late night Cathy , with ever warm coffee brewed for the late night arrivals or early morning departures.I would like to commend the great team spirit of making their guests feel welcome.Thank You one and All-In this season of giving-Wishing you a merry season and keep up the great work.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

I woke up at 1:30 am and felt something crawling on me. It was a bed bug. I notified the night manager and she told me she would refund my money for the evening but I needed to leave immediately at 2:00 am. The next morning I called management and they didn’t seem to care at all. Horrible experience

Trip type: Traveled solo
Caitlin G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

For my record, if you could contact the hotel at any time regarding this situation, I would love to make this right for you.

As I do not have a night manager, and I am the only manager on duty, I had not received a call about this.

Please let us know as soon as you can, I would love to help you regarding the situation.

Kind Regards,
Caitlin Gonzalez
Quality Inn & Suites Lakewood

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

The elevator is so noisy that you can't get to sleep. Don't except a room anywhere near the elevator. Complained at th et front desk but my complaint fell on deaf ears. I'm absolutely done with Quality Inn no so sweets.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 10, 2018

We stayed at this property in the middle of September of 2018. After driving over 8.5 hours from Jackson, Wyoming, we dropped off our bags for nice dinner. When we returned to the room we realized the king size bed was visibly broken. If you sat in the middle, the mattress would fold you into a sandwich. I spoke with the front desk and they accommodated us with a suite and offered us drinks and snacks which was nice. After moving to the next room, we realized that the floor was buckling in the bathroom and the living area. In the bathroom the tiles were broken and you can see the gap between the tub and floor. The room's floor was filthy. The only reason why we didn’t leave was because the bed was clean and we were exhausted from the long drive. The quality of the building is horrible, find another place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is not bad for the price. Breakfast is decent wish they had biscuits and gravy, staff is nice had an issue with my toliet and the girl at the desk Kathy solved the problem right away. Overall was a good stay

Trip type: Traveled with family
Caitlin G, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Sylvia,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Lakewood.
We are glad to hear that you had a nice stay and Kathy was able to help you with your problem in a timely manner.
We will look into expanding our breakfast menu and potentially be able to fulfill your requests in the future.

We hope to have you return to see us again soon!

Best regards,