“Poor Service - inexperienced management”
Review of Village Inn - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were seated immediately but it took over 20 minutes for a waitress to come to our table. She informed us she was the only server for our section and was sorry we had to wait. we finally got to order and the food was served relatively fast but no one came back to the table to check on us. After several minutes I went back into the kitchen to find out was the issues was as our dinner included dessert and our waitress was no where in site. I was informed that they sent her home! Finally another person came to our table to get our dessert order but then no one checked up on us (would have like a refill on my coffee) nor were we provided with a bill. I went back to the kitchen to ask for the manager and was directed to a young person that said she just started her shift and did not express concern with the situation --- we will never return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed February 19, 2008

My favorite eats in Lakewood CO. Just about anything you want on the menu. Good food, friendly service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook