“Meh.”
Review of Mocha Moose - CLOSED

Mocha Moose
“Meh.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

This place has ok coffee, but not great. A few quirky things too- you apparently cannot get a ceramic cup to relax and sip your brew- you have to use a paper to-go cup. Or at least that is what we were given. Maybe they just didn't want us hanging around?

1 Thank Bldrcoffeeluvr

MAGNOLIA
“Fun Place”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

They guy behind the counter is a real card. He was funny and knowledgeable about the town. His jokes were good.

Visited July 2012
Yukon, Ok
“1st stop every morning”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

we stay right across the street so every morning when I wake up I just walk acrtoss and get us a cup and then when we are headig out to fish or sightsee we get a refill

Visited September 2011
1 Thank bosco19541
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Great atmosphere and quality cup of joe”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Each year we vacation to Lake City, and Mocha Moose is a staple of out trip. The owner seems to care about each and every person who visits. We changed it up and tried the smoothies and milkshakes, great quality. Starbucks cant touch it.

Irving, Texas
“Nice FRIENDLY coffee shop”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I walked out of a coffee shop on the main drag after I got the impression they couldn't care less that I was there. I went around the corner to Mocha Moose and it was a totally different experience. The person who seemed to be the owner was very friendly and seemed happy I was there. I enjoyed a great cup of coffee and a scone while I relaxed and gathered my thoughts. Then I was on my way. There might be other coffee shops in town, but I see no reason to go to anywhere but Mocha Moose if you want great coffee and treats and to feel welcomed.

Visited May 2012