“We got there a little too late”
Review of Lake City Bakery

Lake City Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lake City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well they were starting to run out of pastries by the time we got by there, to be fair. We got fruit pockets, cinnamon rolls and lemon bars.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This bakery has been great for years and did not disappoint us this trip. Had a wide selection of baked goods. Maple covered donuts and spinach and cheese filled kolaches we great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

High energy owners make the experience a plus. They love their trains! and the food fills the tummy of every hiker/bicycler/fisherman around. Good fun, good sugar, worth the wait.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

My husband and I stopped here multiple times during our stay in lake city! The owner was very friendly and the food was very good. We enjoyed cinnamon rolls, bagel breakfast sandwiches, lunch ham and cheese sandwiches and a few other things! Definitely stop here, you won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Hands down best cherry pie I have ever eaten including my Grandma’s that I thought could never be beat!

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Lake City Bakery? Share your experiences!