“Breakfast”
Review of Lake City Bakery

Lake City Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Lake City
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Chorizo burrito was okay as were the too many pastries I took with me. It was not as scrumptious as the hype suggested, but a neat hometown place - with locals coming to buy bread, etc.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

A fast stop for breakfast before a hike. Limited selection, fresh, tasty, but when they sell out, they're gone. Breakfast kolatches, burritos and bagel sandwiches, ready made and delicious. Pastries, donuts and puffs too. Coffee pot, juices and drinks in the cooler, porch and tables if you want to eat there or just grab and go. Friendly place if you are lucky enough to get what you were in the mood for!

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

We have had the bakery many, many times over the years. We were here six mornings, and had the bakery three times. The ham & cheddar and turkey & swiss are out of this world. There is nothing that won't satisfy on this menu.

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed August 7, 2014

After a not-so-satisfying lunch, we stopped at the Lake City Bakery on our way out of town. The aroma when you walk through the door is delightful. All sorts of pastries and baked goods are available to choose from. I had a massive brownie, which I am still nibbling on 3 days later! My sister had a cinnamon roll that took her 2 days to eat! The items were fresh, delicious, and reasonably priced. I will definitely stop here the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stopped here on the way home form camping. We had the blueberry fruit pockets. They were great what a treat. Would have liked to try more. Next time we drive through Lake City we will stop again. Nice place to sit outside and enjoy the treats.

Been to Lake City Bakery? Share your experiences!