“Poppers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I drive round trip 100 miles just to oder their Jalopena Poppers. Peppers filled with cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and cooked on the grill. Neve tasted any better any where. Always get an oder to go home with as well. The food is great, atmosphere is great and so is the service. The community is a laid back mountain town and since I live in the mountains that is the way I want it. If you want to feel a like a local.... eat at the Cannabal Grill.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I've eaten here a handful of times and it hasn't let me down yet. I give this bar 5 stars because the Chicken "Sammich" is very, very good...the Elk brat is also very, very good...and the grilled wings are very, very good. The service has always been good and friendly and they're open all year round when most close up shop.

1  Thank Shawnjaa
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch. The patio is dog friendly. There are numerous covered tables.

I had the chapolte bison brat. It was a big brat served with grilled onions. Great flavor not to spicy. I picked the pasta salad side. Very nice experanced.

1  Thank SH1304
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I just had the best Elk Jalapeno Brat ever and my husband had a terrific cheese burger. This is a year round business that is open 7 days a week that does not close between meals; that is a huge plus for crazy vacation schedules. And a wonderful extra was that we could bring our dogs out to the outside patio with us while we ate, so they did not have to wait for us in a hot car. Super friendly service and great prices too!

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stopped here for an early dinner. There is outside seating which was nice and refreshing. Ordered a reuben and a french dip which were very good. Loads of meat and great tasting.

Service was just a little disappointing.