“Good place with sushi and bistro food available”
Review of 95 Bistro

Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Lafayette
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Good place with sushi and bistro food available”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We came for their pig roast. Great atmosphere with seating in the park. Good food and helpful staff.

We'll be back to try out the regular menu.

• Visited July 2013

Boulder
“Nice local spot”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Love coming here for the tapas especially. Nothing quite beats sitting on the patio, watching the sun go down, with a glass a wine, numerous small plates and good friends.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank hpfl
“Friendly atmosphere with very good food and wine.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Although the menu is somewhat limited the food is tasty and fresh. Ambience can be a bit noisy. They offer Tapas and sushi for starters as well as main course dishes (mostly Italian) and specials. The seafood was fresh and the service was very good. The wine portions were generous.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mitchyak
Berthoud, Colorado
“Food great; service friendly; communication poor”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The waitstaff were very attentive and friendly. I ordered a rare burger and that's exactly how it arrived--with awesome shoestring fries. The reason for the average rating is that I requested extra onions with my burger. I was with a group of about 20 and we had 2 waitstaff. A different server brought my order, and there were no extra onions. So, I asked again and she brought a separate plate with onions. Later I requested an order of shoestring fries to go. They never arrived. I noticed that one wait person went around asking whether we needed anything else and then apparently tried to remember what people requested. My to-go order obviously slipped out of her mind. Since I wasn't charged for them, I let it go....still.....
We emptied the carafe of water at our table toward the end of the meal. When we requested a refill, we were given a carafe which had been on an adjacent, unoccupied table throughout the meal. The ice was completely melted. I guess it was too much trouble to refill a carafe with fresh water?

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Chaps60
Lafayette, Colorado
“A Good Night Out”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Also known as 95a (as in 95th and Arapahoe, if you're using Google Maps to get here), this restaurant has a good location, plenty of parking, and great staff and food. They have a variety (tapas and sushi seem to be their main draws), tons of seating (it's a huge building that has hosted several restaurants over the course of its existence), and friendly staff. My girlfriend and I had no trouble choosing a couple of rolls (all delicious) and a few tapas, and that was more than enough to fill us up. Nissi's is just a few buildings over, so you can easily do dinner and a date (live music, et cetera). Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013