“Home cooking, service is a little slow, but with only one cook and one server it's ok.”
Review of Main Street Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Main Street Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed December 21, 2012

You can get a great breakfast for a very reasonable price. Their lunch is probably very good too; but we only ate brekfast there.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I haven't found such a great small town diner in all of my travels! Great service, menu with plenty of options, and very tasty meals!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We sat a table waiting for quite a while. I had gotten up to get a menu when the waitress said 'Oh I did't see you sitting there'. With only 6 or 7 tables in a tiny cafe, that sounded rediculous. The food was ok. The cafe did not appear to be too clean.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Love this place! Perhaps the "keep driving" reviewer was having a bad day! I try to eat at the Diner whenever I travel through southern Colorado

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I've never left a review for a dining establishment before but we had such a bad experience I thought I should warn people. Sunday noon Labor Day weekend 2012 from breakfast menu. Almost everything was bad. Place is cluttered and not very clean looking. Water tasted funky as if it is served from something not often cleaned. Blueberry pancakes were fine but very nearly burned. "Diner Potato Plate" with green chili was astoundingly poor and sized like a side dish. Chili was thin and mostly tasted of vinegar. Cakes were $6 and 2 potato plates were $5 each. Cashier girl rang us up for $33.10, about $12 too much. With two preschoolers we were too hurried to get on the road to notice but since I paid cash and didn't get a receipt I figured it was more trouble than it was worth to go back. Even before discovering overcharge we knew we'd never be back.