“A local hot spot”

Farmers Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in La Salle
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 24, 2010

Farmers Inn has been around for many years and has always been a local favorite. I have eaten here many times in the past. This visit I opted for something other then my usual 2 taco Mexican platter and ordered the taco salad instead. It came in a very large freshly made crispy taco bowl. It was filled with shredded lettuce, seasoned taco beef, and topped with cheese. They brought me a large bowl of their house salsa on the side. The dish also included some refried beans which was a nice surprise as I did not order my usual meal. At about $5 the meal was very good, very inexpensive, and enough left over to take home for a late night snack. And like any good Mexican restaurant it includes free chips and salsa. A great place to take the family or for those on a budget looking for good food at a great price.

2  Thank CasinoAce