Round Da Bay Inn
$117
St. Jude Hotel(Clarenville)
$107
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdifferent themeart gallerybonavista peninsulathemed roomscaptain's quartersblueberriesperfect place to stayawesome hospitalitynova scotiahome away from hometwo nightskarennewfoundlandhostshistoryprovincesupper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Stayed in this little gem while driving from Montreal to St. John's. It was the best accommodation we had on the entire trip. With love to every detail decorated rooms that are really comfortable. The breakfast was great too and the owners were very accommodating to our vegan diet. We would definitely come back to this amazing and dog friendly place!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Peter L
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this beautiful Inn , And from the moment I walked in the door I felt at home. The owners , Chris and Karen Ricketts are AMAZING.. .They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable...The rooms are the cleanest I've ever been in , The meals were delicious and the interaction between the owners and the guests was amazing...How many of you can say that you stayed at an In / Hotel and sat and had coffee or your breakfast in your PJ'S ??....And how many of you can say that you have homemade cookies left in your room everyday after it was cleaned for you ? That is how comfortable we were there...Chris and Karen , Thanks for the awesome hospitality and service and we will definitely be back again...To anyone travelling on the Bonavista Peninsula and need a place to stay , I highly recommend Roung Da Bay Inn.......Thx again guys....

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ChrisKeough
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've been 2 a lot of hotels from Ontario 2 alberta etc: but this hotel from the owners.the service was the best experience I've had.and it was the cleanest room I've been n...i would stay here again when I'm back this way..

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank schnurer
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had the pleasure of enjoying 3 wonderful days and nights (Aug. 21-24) with Karen and Chris Ricketts at their Inn. We visited last year as well but as that was only for one day it was definitely not sufficient.

During our stay the Inn was fully booked so it was great to interact with many happy guests. The atmosphere Karen and Chris have created is so comfortable that you immediately feel at home.

We ate all of our meals at Bella’s, their on-site restaurant. With such a variety on each of their menus and everything delicious our biggest decision was what to choose! You can easily tell that everything is homemade including the scrumptious desserts.

This visit was even more special for us as we celebrated our wedding anniversary. It is the perfect place to relax without any of the stresses of day to day life. We also did a couple of short trips to see some of the beautiful sights. It was so convenient that information on all of those areas was readily available at the Inn including complete maps to the locations.

Karen and Chris are accessible throughout the day for all of their guests to ensure their needs are met. They have created such a welcoming environment by their friendliness, kindness and catering to each and every guest as an individual.

We had an amazing visit – thank you so very much!

Judy & Daryl

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maritimer_11
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family and I recently had cause to visit this area. We decided we would have breakfast out one morning, with a limited selection of restaurants it was easy to decide where to go.
There was 11 of us so Chris was very accommodating, he and I pulled tables together to allow all of us to sit together. Coffee was on and good, breakfast was great. While waiting for breakfast we looked around the gallery and found some very nice art work. Some of the rooms were not in use so Chris allowed us to look around, we thought those rooms we say were very nicely done.
We look forward to our next visit.

Good job Chris and Karen!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family