“Beautiful :”
Review of Hotel Eastin

Hotel Eastin
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Kremmling
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stayed at the Hotel Easten for a few nights in the Western Room ,very clean ,loved the decor.
Mary Ann greated us ,and made us feel like family ,Walt (along with Mary Ann ) knew about all the town good spots to eat ect .
Was surprised of the cookie night on friday ,will be back again !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Pauline H
Maryann V, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thanks for the nice review. We try very hard to make it comfortable for our guest right down to the home made cookies on friday nigth.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was a last minute booking for an overnight stay. The hotel has been recently remodeled by the new owners. The service was great, and the rooms in the Western Wing are nice. Don't expect the Ritz, but do expect clean, nice, friendly, and affordable. We'll be back!

Room Tip: The rooms in the Western Wing have bathrooms; the others are European style with bathrooms down the...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TravellinM00se
Maryann V, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thanks so much for your review. We work very hard to keep our Hotel clean and confirtable for our guest.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Old style, rustic hotel...perfect. Walt and MaryAnn were very gracious, fvery riendly hosts. Stayed in the Zane Grey room. Be sure to push the big red button inside the door to get all outlets and lights to work!....LOL. Excellent stay. Too bad it was only one night. Hotel was there when I worked on a cattle ranch outside of Kremmling the summer of 1980. Lived in the pink a house right behind the hotel that summer. Will definitely stay at the Hotel Eastin next time I go visit Kremmling.

Room Tip: No pool and no restaurant on site, but the Moose and Quarter Circle Saloon are within walking distan...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KCtraveler59
maryannmv, Owner at Hotel Eastin, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

We loved having you at the hotel and reliving your days in Kremmling when you were young. Hope to see you both soon one day.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We stayed here to break up the drive from Denver to Steamboat. The hosts were so sweet! They wished us well on the snowy drive up and asked how it was when we arrive. They offered us an upgrade due to booking the room we wanted, so it worked out great! She offered us plates, forks and napkins to eat the food we had brought into our rooms. She recommended a breakfast place that worked out great. She has homeade cookies for us as well, and they were amazing! The rooms were clean, old fashioned and basic. If you are looking for a fancy place, this is not it. If you are looking for clean, functional and helpful, this is the place! The beds were comfy, the towels were soft. The only thing is the shower head was made for really short people! I had to squat low in there! Also, no conditioner, so for anyone with long hair, bring your own.

Room Tip: We had a west wing room. It was quiet and large for a couple and a teenager.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Romy4424
Reviewed December 18, 2012

A great unexpected little place that my friend and I stumbled upon, just purely by chance. Very friendly owners (and a warm, quaint hotel design) that makes you feel at home and welcome. Walter, a great guy who owns his own little shop around the corner called Santa's Work Shop, and MaryAnn, the classic matriarchal grandmother-type who everyone knows from their favorite Christmas movies. Great place at an affordable rate, you might end up watching TV with the innkeepers like a family in their living room, or just swapping stories with the interesting new people that you meet. This hotel is an adventure, and unlike any place we have ever stayed. If you enjoy life, laughing, good stories, lovely people, and fun memories in a small town, why would you go anywhere else but the Hotel Eastin?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Very hunter friendly, cheap and easy, overall good experience. Would definitely use again for elk hunting residence. Good location, nice people at the hotel. Beds were a tad hard but that's to be expected. also has wifi if you ask at the front desk. Thanks for everything!!!!!!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Celia K
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I called here last minute in hopes to find a room to rent in Kremmling just for the night so I could attend my Propane Firefighting class early the next morning. Immediately I was greeted by a polite and soft spoken man named Walt, one of the owners I later found out.
Upon arriving at the hotel, I was greeted very kindly by Walt and instantly I felt as if I were a cherished guest in their home.
Hotel Eastin has wifi and my room had a private bath and running water, TV even too, although I didn't even turn it on. The room was smaller than expected, but oh so cozy and clean! I couldn't have asked for more. I loved the feeling of going back in time to the 50's and having the pleasure of staying in a hotel that has been around since 1906.
Thank you Walt and Mary-Anne! I hope to be back soon and to bring others along with me!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ashleigh A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kremmling
Allington Inn & Suites of Kremmling
#1 of 3 in Hot Sulphur Springs
Ute Trail Motel
Ute Trail Motel
#2 of 3 in Hot Sulphur Springs

Been to Hotel Eastin? Share your experiences!