Latigo Dude Ranch
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kremmling
See available hotels
Hotel Eastin(Kremmling)
Black Dog Inn(Phippsburg)
  • Pool
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)
View Hotel
The Canyon Motel(Hot Sulphur Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsfamily vacationevery mealother guestshorseback ridingnew friendswhite water raftingsocial clubnational forestskeet shootingowners and stafffly fishingcattle drivethe entire staffloved every minuteamazing weeksquare dancingsomething for everyone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2010

We went looking for a facility to ski at as well as a place to spend time together- We Found It!
The Ranch, just north of Kremmling, CO, has a history of providing great hospitality and they lived up to it. The trails are well groomed, the equipment is in good supply, the food was tasty and filling.
My kids and I especially enjoyed the Social Hall that has an abundance of games plus a beautiful open room with a fireplace and library.
I wish we lived closer.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2010

If you want a great family vacation or trip with friends, check out Latigo Ranch in Kremmling, Co. It's the best dude ranch experience, whether you have ever been on a horse or not. It's a family run ranch (owners Jim, Cathy, Randy and Lisa live on/near property) and go out of their way to make you feel at home without crowding you; the food is home-cooked and to die for...I gained 3 pounds while there!
great attention to comfort and detail, such as free laundry facilities (VERY important after four hours of riding a day), free boots to borrow (other ranches charge you a rental fee) and complimentary soft drinks in the in-room fridge. All the little things really add up.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2010

My wife wanted to go to a dude ranch for our summer vacation. After much research we decided upon Latigo due to the excellent reviews. Later we found out that some of our friends had visited Latigo and provided a glowing review.

After spending a delightful week at Latigo with my wife, I can honestly say that Latigo is top notch and worthy of the high ratings it receives. My wife and I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Our family of four had a great holiday at Latigo. The Ranch is beautifully situated surrounded by national forests providing perfect calm and gorgeous scenery. The staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. They could not have done more to make my husband, me and our two daughters aged 7 and 8 at the time feel more welcome. My husband has never ridden a horse before but ended up riding everyday and loving it. The horses were very well trained and looked after. There are plenty of stunning trails adjacent to the ranch. We were also taught how to herd cows which was great fun for the whole family.
The food was delicious and our children made many friends and had many memorable experiences. The cabins are quite small and the beds not particularly comfy but that was the only slightly negative thing with our trip. I would recommend Latigo to any family who loves the outdoors!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2010

We just spent an impromtu New Year''s weekend nordic skiing/snowshoeing at Latigo Ranch. It was one of the nicer travel experiences we have had, and we have a many.
Jim, Kathie, Randy and Lisa are as sincere as anyone we've had the pleasure of meeting, and their talents reinforce their personas.
The food is "good, home cookin'" and served in portions I am embarrassed to say I ate!
The cabin was comfy, clean and stocked with firewood all weekend long.
These two couples and their staff have the reins around hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple