Tripadvisor

Kids Paradise

Reviewed July 28, 2019
Heather S
Grovedale, Australia

All reviews dodge ball great fun fun activity two hours school holidays bounce trampoline coffee parties dodgeball
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Gave my tween lads a list of three activities to choose from. Mixed reactions till said Supaworld and decision keenly made. Two hours of healthy bouncy climby fun. Air conditioning made it a pleasant wait for Dad (read a book). Like the new Ninja installation added last year.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed November 2, 2019

I don’t understand why some staff (one girl ) needs to be so nasty and so down spoken to a customer, didn’t know that super world is a correction instruction as I was treaded like a criminal. I was followed to my car , as I tried to get my headphones , even the fact that I told her I’m back in 1 minute wasn’t enough. More correction talk that I’m not allowed to leave the building ! I left 2 12 y old boys unattended for 2 minutes , not 2 y olds. It made my angry because other parents who left the building before me didn’t get chased to their car, can you explain me WHY? All together I was told 10x that I have to supervise my kids, that means no toilet stop? We had parties and bounce training in the past, but I don’t think that I will be back.
Doris Sandner

Date of experience: November 2019
supaworld, Manager at Supaworld Geelong, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Hi Doris,

We're so disappointed to see this review after having spoken to you on the phone regarding your experience with our centre manager. Unfortunately, it did appear that you were leaving the Supaworld premises as your children were waving to you - so our centre manager approached you to explain that as per our conditions of entry (posted on our website and throughout the centre) children under the age of 14 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. This means you cannot leave any child under 14 (whether they are 2 or 12) at the centre but certainly doesn't prevent you from using the toilet or just collecting something from your car.

As per our telephone conversation, we are really sorry if you felt that our centre manager's approach was abrupt, that is certainly not something that we want any customer to experience, however she was doing her job by following you to ask you not to leave the premises. As you can imagine if something goes wrong and children are unsupervised by a parent or guardian, this places us in a predicament as a business, which is why we ensure customers are aware of the rule.

We really do apologise that you felt you were treated like a criminal, that was certainly not our intention. We hope that despite your experience you can understand the need for us as a business to ensure all children are being monitored by a guardian. We understand now that you were only collecting something from your car and we apologise for the misunderstanding.

Warm Regards,
Hannah

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Great place to take the kids for entertainment plus they are being active, enjoy a coffee and something to eat while they have an hour of fun.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

My son and friends went to dodgeball at supatramp and had an excellent time would highly recommend going there again

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank kimgU6639YK
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Again some cabin fever in school holidays. Interrupting boys bouncing on our best leather couch triggered Supatramp idea. Herded into car and purchased Deluxe 2 hours package for two kids (total $50). They raced off, bounced and climbed, while I was able to achieve some laptop work in cafe area. Safe & clean. Big thanks by kids for taking them. Will sleep well tonight.

Date of experience: October 2018