“Good country cuisine”

Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Elizabeth, Colorado
“Good country cuisine”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

In these days of big box chains I love that there are still independent places to dine. We've lived nearby (which in rural terms means it's about a 20 minute drive) for over 20 years but had not yet made the journey to Kiowa for breakfast. I'm glad we did. They offer a very traditional menu of American country breakfast favorites served with a smile.

Visited December 2013

Peyton, Colorado
“Good Country Cafe”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've been here several times. I have a ranch listed in the area and usually stop here to eat when going to the ranch. The food is good and so is the service. I'm usually here during the breakfast hour, and they even have organic eggs!

• Visited January 2013
elizabeth, colorado
“Best Service you can ask for!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Well let me tell you...this is a typical diner with lots of the usual grub to order for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However I cannot boast enough on the staff here. There cannot be enough kudos given for the friendly service. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a quick bite served with good food in a small town.

• Visited February 2012