“Good Country Cafe”
Review of Patty Ann's Cafe

Patty Ann's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Kiowa
Cuisines: American
Description: Historic Home-style Food - Famous Hometown Service. Serving Traditional Breakfast and Lunch with daily specials.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've been here several times. I have a ranch listed in the area and usually stop here to eat when going to the ranch. The food is good and so is the service. I'm usually here during the breakfast hour, and they even have organic eggs!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Well let me tell you...this is a typical diner with lots of the usual grub to order for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However I cannot boast enough on the staff here. There cannot be enough kudos given for the friendly service. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a quick bite served with good food in a small town.