“Good Mexican Food, Local's Hangout”
Review of Dos Locos

Dos Locos
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The title says it all. This locals bar serves up hot, quick Mexican food, excellent margs and does it all at reasonable prices. Lots of screens in the bar have a variety of sports channels. The bar is decorated with memorabilia from Keystone and A-basin ski resorts. Dos Locos has a number of special dishes (I love the Poblano Relleno) and lots of recognizable favorites. Their fajitas are great, and they have a good selection of top shelf tequilas.

There are newer reviews for Dos Locos

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Stopped in to Dos Locos for dinner last night. Sat at the bar. DJ was bartending. Ordered the bison tacos, while wife had bison chimichanga. Very good flavor on both dinners. Also had chips and salsa. The mild salsa had good flavor but "0" kick. The hot salsa was also tasty but not much kick (for me anyways). DJ and I started talking about spicy foods, and he shared his ghost pepper-infused tequila and that was very nice! We will be back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We go to Dos Locos every time we visit Keystone. We have more then likely eaten here at least a dozen times. This visit it was not quite as good as prior. It seemed that the chips were a little stale and the food was just not it's usual great meal. It was an "ok" meal, hard to pin down exactly what was not great - but the chips not a highlight. I had a mexican seafood dish, my normal item to order here - it was just ok. Not bad - but not great either, the sauce seemed different. My husband ordered Buffalo Tacos, again not bad but not great. The drinks did not seem all the great either and we order top shelf - not sure what was going on - but I hope they fix it. It is a fun, casual, local kind of place. Not fancy, wear your fur kind of place - we like it. We will try again when we return to Keystone, every place can have an off night - but there were several items that seemed off.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We are from Texas so we are kind of picky with Mexican food or Tex-Mex but the food here was really good. I had a chile relleno burrito. It was really big and really good. Seriously...all of the entrees ordered could have been split between two people. Would definitely visit here again next time we are at Keystone.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you are in Keystone and want a solid Mexican dinner in a very casual, but very family friendly atmosphere, this would be a good place. The service was friendly, helpful, and prompt. My wife and I had chicken and steak fajitas respectively and they were very good, with the exception that the steak was a bit tough. The Salsa and chips were very good as well.