We stayed in the Plaza building on the 4th floor. This stay was during the summer. I have included the pros and cons below. The booking was last minute, so we didn't have the greatest selection of rooms. The room was fine for a one night stay. I think the place is ideal for families on an affordable ski vacation. It wasn't exactly what I was looking for on a weekend trip with my boyfriend in the summer.
- Very large living space. Kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, bathroom (double sinks). Nice gas fireplace.
- The living room had a nice view of the snake river and mountains.
- The one bedroom suite could house a number of people. There was a murphy bed in the living room, queen size bed in the bedroom, and a large sofa in the living room. There was a lot of seating including a 6 person dining room table, a breakfast bar, a small card table, a sofa, and two wing back chairs.
- The queen bed was very comfortable.
- We were surprised to find there was no elevator access for the plaza building. We carried our bags up 4 flights of stairs, which was a bit tiring after a full day of travel.
- The wifi for the hotel was not password protected, which concerned me.
- The kitchen could use some updating, the oven was quite old.
- There was a balcony, which if facing the snake river would have been nicer, instead it faced the swimming pool.
- The tv in the bedroom was not plugged in initially, so not sure how long it had been since someone else stayed in the room.
- The electrical outlets were a bit finicky, I would have to jostle them to get them to stay in place. Also, when I plugged something else in the second socket, the lamp in the first socket would go out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These spacious, comfortable condos are located in Keystone's original village right on the Lake. Lakeside Village features spacious, comfortable, deluxe condominiums surrounding Keystone Lake. Some have lake views, but all units view the mountains and are within walking distance to the lake. In the winter, enjoy the largest, outdoor, zamboni-maintained ice rink in North America as the Keystone Lake turns into an ice rink perfect for afamily or romantic outing. Enjoy the bike path in the summer that follows the Snake River to Keystone Lake. Several FREE activities from your Adventure Passport, such as ice skating, paddle boating and bike rental, can be found just outside your door ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Lakeside Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeside Village Hotel Keystone