All reviewskeystone lodgeloft roomconference centerfront desk staffspiral staircasesteam roombig hornice skatingski checkshuttle servicerelaxation roomfree shuttlepizza placeminute drivethe riveroff seasonoutdoor pool
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We had an exceptional experience at The Keystone Lodge and Spa. We were promptly greeted and assisted by the valet. Our luggage and car were taken care of by Richard, and Alex at the front desk was great. Our room was on the 5th floor with a wonderful balcony and nice view! The room was perfectly clean, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. This is a great place to stay. I particularly enjoyed the complimentary private shuttle to River Run, right next to the gondola, and the complimentary ski valet/storage next to the gondola. This makes it very easy - no hassles, no lugging your skis everywhere - I loved this. I enjoy skiing and thats what I come for. At the end of a great ski day, I just check my ski's, and ride the shuttle back to a very relaxing and comfortable room. I loved it, and I will be back.
T. Giammanco

Room Tip: Request upper floor with balcony.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arapahoetravel
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The Lodge is a fabulous place to stay in the Summit area. Offers a bit of everything and you can't beat the price for the value. The spa, immediate outdoor surroundings, hiking trail, ice rink and complimentary transportation to ski hill are its highlights.

Room Tip: most the backside offer you a view of the lake and mountains
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Lakeside Condo facilities at Keystone Resort and Lodge December 21,22,23. It had been about 13 or 14 yrs. since our last visit to the resort and we were happy to see it was the same as we remembered it !. Daughter and family drove in from California and Son and family drove up from Denver, so we had a nice Holiday visit with family. We no longer ski but we enjoyed the restaurants and shopping in nearby Dillon and Breckinridge. The kids stayed closer to the lifts in the River Run area and we were able to get together each evening to hear about their exploits on the slopes. The staff at the Lodge and all the restaurants were extremely cordial and the food was very good as well. The accomodation was immaculate, very comfortable and spacious, complete with underground parking, gas fireplace and nice view of the lake with skaters. It certainly enhanced our Holiday spirit being able to spend time with family in this magnificent setting!

Room Tip: Chose your favorite view, Lake or Mountains!
1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We were up here recently for a quick overnight from Denver. This was unique because, as I no longer ski, we have not been to Keystone in the winter for years. Although we often come up during the summer, we picked the Lodge and Spa primarily because it is at the opposite end of the resort from River Run and the lifts. The major attraction for us, therefore, was the quiet relaxed, unhurried service and ambiance of the place. We were spared the usual Colorado winter resort Holiday experience of large groups of folks intent on having a very good time, and the constant noise and confusion that accompanies their efforts. I was pleasantly surprised to find the rooms recently renovated and many other upgrades to the entire facility. I am always irritated to be charged a fee for broadband service at any hotel, and was pleased to find incredibly fast, free wireless connections throughout the property. We were also grateful to be able to add another person to our dinner group at the Big Horn Restaurant at the last minute. I found the staff at the Lodge to be, to a person, cheerful, outgoing and always helpful. Check in and valet service was efficient and quick. The restaurant service was pleasant, unhurried and friendly. Absent the skiing, there is still a lot to do in the area. We had a great time skating at the lake, which we normally kayak and paddle boat on in the summer. A quick side trip to the shops in Dillon, Silverthorne and Frisco completed our excursion.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed January 1, 2012

A nice hotel at some distance from the slopes but in a beautiful setting nevertheless, situated on the shores of a small lake. In the winter, we had the chance for ice skating, watching ice sculptors being made and enjoyed a truly wonderful spa and health club. The views from the rooms are very nice and the rooms themselves were handsomely updated. We ate at the restaurant twice and enjoyed very good service. The van transports you to the slope. We would definitely stay again at this very nice accomodation.