“Best Spa Ever”
Review of Keystone Spa

Keystone Spa
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This spa is amazing! The personnel was so great, friendly, competent, going out of their way to enhance the spa experience! The facilities are the best. In addition to full spa services, you have access to the sauna, hot tub, outdoor swim pool, catered lunch and an impressive view of the mountains. Quality of the services and products used was as good as it gets. Prices are reasonable and value received excellent. Full line of services. We recently celebrated a birthday there with a group of 6 ladies in our family, ages 20 to 75. What a great day! Everyone picked 2 services and they were able to staff adequately for us to have them all done within a 3 hour window, ending with chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Staff could not do enough nice things for us. The massage and facial I had were right at the top of any I have ever had. Clean, restful facilities, easy access once you get to Keystone. Other ladies in our group had wraps, scrubs and mani/pedi services. Everyone was extremely pleased. Highly recommend this place after ski or during summer fun in the Colorado mountains. Keystone is a great little gem hiding away in the Snake River valley up there. This spa is not to be missed. Would go again any chance I get.

2  Thank Becky061

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I enjoyed my yoga class! The staff at the spa were very friendly. The facial and massage were just average for what you paid for.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This place was very upscale. Called for reservations 3 hours prior. Massage was fantastic. Both my husband & I enjoyed. We could have stayed to enjoy all the things that come with a massage, but had to get back on the mountain. They offered pool, hot tub, spa, relaxation room, etc. My husband went back a second time the next day.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

During this summer's trip, both my husband and I stopped in for 80 minute massage. It was greatly needed as we were touring the state on our motorcycle and were halfway through our route at the time of the visit.

Both of us walked away saying that we had just had the best massage experience ever. I can say the same thing for each visit I have made there.

As far as pricing, it is higher than here locally but very comparable to all resort area spas.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We rented a unit at Lakeside for the season and spent a great deal of time this winter at Keystone just destressing. One of the highlights every time was the spa. Just the smell of eucalyptus takes us back to our experiences this winter. The staff was excellent and we always felt welcomed. Met people from all parts of the world all with the same goal as ours....to relax and unwind. The equipment in the gym was well maintained, clean and there was enough equipment to get a good workout in if you wanted. My wife recieved a massage and she raved about how amazing the experience was. We always felt pampered while there.