“Nice & Relaxing with Good Food”
Review of Edgewater Cafe

Edgewater Cafe
Ranked #22 of 38 Restaurants in Keystone
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Edgewater Cafe is located on the edge of Keystone Lake with a view of the ski mountain. It's great for a relaxing lunch. We were impressed with the food. Good salads, sandwiches, and great onion rings. The only downside was no draft beer, only bottled. We'd highly recommend the Edgewater Cafe.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

What Makes you most mad about a dining experience?
A. Seeing the coffee barista picking her nose before grabbing your cup
B. Being totally neglected by your waitress ( although she was making sure the ducks had food and the local dogs had water )
C. High Prices
D. 25 minute wait for Yogurt and Granola
E. All of the above
The only reason I gave them two circle thingy’s instead of one was the bacon is really really good, and it is fun to sit by the lake.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This little gem is actually at Keystone Lodge downstairs on the lake. In summer it's wonderful to sit outside and eat by the water and watch the ducks. It's only open for breakfast, but both the buffet and the menu items are good and decently priced.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Title says it all. Also, I asked for Heinz 57 as I enjoy it on my fries. I was promptly belittled by the waitress because she never heard of such condiment. I had to assure her several times it does indeed exist and is a common items in kitchens. She brought me a dingy bottle with under 10% left.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I went there for lunch a couple days ago, the hostess was very friendly and suggested the apple walnut salad which was very good. Friendly staff. We sat outside which was nice but the work men made a bit of noise which was slightly annoying. Our server was attentive and made sure our waters were always full which is important to me. He was also helpful. Would go here again.