Review Highlights
I love it!

During the 2018-2019 season my wife and I skied Keystone on 12 different days. For the true ski... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Peter L
Denver, Colorado
Our Home Away from Home

I have been skiing at Keystone since the 1980s. Since 2014 I've been a year-round visitor; we own... read more

Reviewed April 11, 2019
DrDanOmaha
Omaha, Nebraska

1,116 results
All reviews night skiing ski school ski area mountain house terrain park green runs ski trip lift tickets vail resorts summit county epic pass ice skating dercum mountain river run village early season ski patrol advanced skiers
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Awesome place for spring skiing with the family. Good restaurants. Excellent ski school. River run close to everything you need

Reviewed March 26, 2019

Just spent a day in beautiful spring conditions and had a great time. Keystone has lots of varied terrain and lots of pretty decent snow for this time of year. Great day!

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Very family friendly ski resort. Lots of children and plenty of choice for kids in ski school- all levels represented.
My kids really enjoyed it !

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We were here for a week and it snowed the last two days of our trip! All the ski instructors are very helpful if they spot you struggling on the slopes. It was my first time skiing and my fiancé’s first time snowboarding and it was a beautiful place to experience it all. Everything is very organized and clear directions to all facilities, slopes and restaurants in the area! We will definitely be back for more family adventures!

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We arrived on a Monday and left Friday morning. Skied for three days. My girlfriend had never skied before. This ski school was amazing for her after two lessons she was good to go! The waits for the ski lifts were short and the trails were well groomed. The night skiing was great. I highly recommend Keystone to anyone I talk to about taking a ski trip.